Scrapping the barrel for more Legend of Zelda stamp ideas, here's one of all the different types of fish you can catch in "Twilight Princess". lol
These are each of the different types of fish, in order:
- Greengill - These little fish are by far the most common and easiest type of fish to catch. They can be found in Ordon Village, numerous places throughout Lanayru Province (including the Fishing Hole, of course), and other locations. It's also easy enough to catch one without any special lure.
- Hylian Loach - These eel-like fish are often seen as a rare/legendary species. Baby Hylian Loaches can be found in a small few locations, but full-grown ones can only be caught in the Fishing Hole. In the fishing hole, it is also possible to catch a legendary Hylian Loach, that can be up to over 25 inches in length. It can only be caught with the Frog or Sinking Lures, however.
- Hylian Pike - These long, narrow fish are relatively common, dwelling in a variety of bodies of water across Lanayru Province, including the Fishing Hole. They're also relatively easy to catch, with the Spinner and Frog Lures being the best choices for them.
- Hyrule Bass - This standard breed of fish can be found in a variety of bodies of water throughout Hyrule. The oppertune place to catch them, however, is the Fishing Hole. They can be caught with any number of lures, or without one.
- Ordon Catfish - These fish can only be found in Ordon waters, or in the Fishing Hole. They're also pretty easy to catch. However, they're not very popular among fish enthusiasts, accourding to Hena. The Popper Lure is the opertune lure to use, in order to catch Ordon Catfishes.
- Reekfish - This rare, red-colored fish is famous for its distinct smell and its appitite for coral. It can only be found in Zora's Doman, and the only way to catch it is to use Prince Ralis' coral earings as a hook/lure. Link must catch one, because he must learn its smell, as a wolf, in order to enter and traverse the slopes of Snowpeak.
The Hyrule Bass in "Twilight Princess" are based off the otherwise unnamed fish species that can be caught at the Fishing Pond in "Ocarina of Time".
A Hylian Loach can also be caught at the Fishing Pond in "Ocarina of Time", but it is very rare to find.